EFI Chip Fast Programmer Reader Writer Bios Chip ( unlimited use )
EFI iCloud Unlock MacBook PRO Air IMac Fast Programmer
Bios Chip No. MX25L6406 OR MX25L3205 8 PIN CHIP
Setup software download link
https://mega.nz/#!ZBsDgABR!Qfj6CyCCDtAo ... k4cyDvU5oU
If you would like to share you unlock file, please send to me email@example.com
After unlock please reset the NVRAM:
How to reset NVRAM after unlock.
Locate the following keys on the keyboard: Command , Option, P, and R. You will need to hold these keys down simultaneously.
Turn on the computer.
Press and hold the Command-Option-P-R keys before the grey screen appears.
Hold the keys down until the computer restarts and you hear the start up sound for the second time.
Release the keys.
We deliver worldwide
We accept returns
1) Download and Run software / driver, EFI prog.exe
2) Clip the blue prob clip to the bios chip, please make sure the dot on the chip mean pin one is line up with the clip pin 1
3) Once make sure it has make good contact and grip correctly.
4) Open the Prog software, click Device > Auto detect device type > click start detect.
If error check the prob clip has grip the bios chip correctly
5) Choose Manufacturer " Macronix" then Device " MX25L6406E [WSON8] " ( Apple Mac )
6) Click Manual to read and then save you file.
To write bios chip:
1) Setup as above.
2) Click Load > choose the bios .BIn file
3) Click Auto Manual > tick all 4 boxes ( Erase, Blank Check, Program and Verify )
4) Click Auto start
After Unlock the MAC with the LCD unlock tool, you can save each unlocked bios file, writing an unlock bios file to a lock mac the same model and same year will make it unlock.
Mac unlock support area:
This item included:
1 x EFI Chip programmer
1 x EFI Chip Clip type Interface
1 x USB cable
1 x Blank EFI Chip ( for testing or replace on motherboard )
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
Here you can provide information as to what products can be returned, how many days your customers have to return their purchase, whether they will receive a refund in the original form of payment, a replacement or a store credit, who pays for the shipping of the previously purchased products to the store, and so on.
To replace this text with your store's actual return policy, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Return Policy page.